Sunday, February 6, 2011

Time for family...

Ok, so short post today... had a surprise visit from hubby's family this weekend.  Totally not figured into my time management of getting everything finished this weekend... but completely worth slamming on the breaks and just figuring it out!  I am truelly blessed with some of the best inlaws ever (and no, I dont say this because they will be reading this... pretty sure they dont even realize that I have a blog! :) But its a quick and unexpected visit that we dont get many opportunities for so wanting to take advantage of every minute we have before they go back to Kentucky. 

So, another sneak peak pic of what is to come tomorrow, Feb.7th...  my 1st Early Spring 2011 release...again, Im so grateful for all of my beautiful models!!!!!!!!! :)

http://www.snigglefritz.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment