Monday, February 14, 2011

How to celebrate Valentine's without buying a bunch of junk!?@$%

So, I am vowing to celebrate Valentine's Day WITHOUT buying a bunch of junk this year!  I get sucked into the commercial hoopla every single year and this year, Im going on strike!  Now, granted, I have done my usual procrastination and have waited until the last minute to figure out exactly what I AM going to do... but somehow, some way, I am going to make this day special WITHOUT a bunch of junk!  So, my daughter has been on this YO-YO kick for some reason the past couple days, so a YO-YO will be my only purchase... the rest must come from a loving and creative thought process.... hmmmm.... hmmmmm.... hmmmmm... ok, might take a little longer than my time writing this blog.... Ill report back later what I came up with! :)  But my goal... to let my family know just how much I appreciate the most prescious blessing that they are to me and make them feel like the most important people in the world for ATLEAST 1 whole night... no distractions allowed!  Tough task for someone who is EASILY distracted... but if I can see it through, it just might be the greatest gift I can give!  Love to you all!  Have a delightful Valentine's Day!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment