Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Newest addition... another baby skirt is born! :)



Ok, the past 2 weeks have just gotten crazier and more chaotic with each hour that has passed... especially with the recent loss of a very cherished hour... I have dark circles under my eyes that Ive labelled "Spring Forward... right back to bed".... I just love waking up when its pitch dark again... Im so very motivated by darkness... can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?... it's pretty thick... Anyhoooooo... :) Luckily, I did find enough time to finish my newest little creation... yippeeeee!!!!

Meet STELLA!!! She's confident, a little whacky, and has her own unique point of view. She's my newest addition to the skirt collection! This one is made with a colorful & whimsical owl print, mixed with a red ditsy polka dot, a vibrant fuschia pink pleated trim, and then a whacky green & turqoise polka dot ribbon snap strap... you just never know when you'll want to carry around the little girly change purse or maybe just a favorite keychain without the fear of losing it! Let me know what you think... I welcome ALL feedback... good or bad!

I'm getting ready for Spring Break next week... squeezing 2 weeks worth of my "To-Do List" into a few days, but boy, am I looking forward to it!!!!! We're heading to Williamsburg... not the typical kid spot for Spring Break, but I remember it from when I was a child and I just remember it being such a neat, neat place... hoping my daughter thinks the same!!! All else fails, I know there's an indoor pool where we are staying and icecream somewhere throughout Williamsburg... so we'll be just fine regardless!! :) I'm personally just looking forward to some long overdue uninterupted family time!!! So to all of you that will be on Spring Break as well... be safe and have an awesome week off!!!!

First order of business when I get back is my 1st dress... I know what the design will be... just have to work out the fabric choices and cut out the pattern.... so stay tuned!! Later my taters! Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment