Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Colonial Williamsburg



So our Colonial Williamsburg week was awesome! What a great place... just as neat as I remember as a child! Alex seemed to enjoy it just the same... we were so worried she would get history overload and be so bored by the end of the week. But it never happened... Yeah! She got to dress up one day as one of the little Colonial Williamsburg children... she was very excited about that!

Of course, the costumes are what got my attention... there are so many beautiful details on those dresses! Im hoping to incorporate some versions of those details on some of my upcoming skirts... I have so many different ideas sworming in my head right now... I just need more time to work on them. I just have to hang on and finish out this PTO gig... I made a commitment, so I need to see if through... taking up a ton of time this year, and its all been great... just keeps me from putting as much time as I would like into designing... so Im looking forward to the summer... although I'll need to be careful I dont bury myself up in my studio!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment