Friday, August 20, 2010

Bada-bing! Bada-boom! Im done! and EXHAUSTED!


This is exactly how I feel right now! I just now finished uploading the last of my 1st Fall release onto the my Etsy Shop site. I have way too much caffiene in my system, starving and could eat a horse right now, my back is killing me, my butt is flat as a pancake, toes and legs keep falling asleep because I have a terrible habit of curling one leg under the other when Im at my computer... BUT BYE GOLLY, IM DONE! Well, Im done with this "phase" anyway! It's Friday, so I plan to put the rest aside for the weekend, chill out, take a break, and pick up on Monday... and then my stocking-up-for-show-inventory marathon begins! Yeeeeeee-haw!!!!!
Tonight is Pizza & Movie Family Night here at the homestead... and right now, such a simple, little, quaint event never sounded so delightful!!! By the way, this is a photo of Alex at the end of this last photoshoot... I wasnt the only one who was tapped! ;)
Have a great weekend 'all! Peace-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment