Thursday, August 19, 2010

1st Fall Snigglefritz Collection Release "almost" uploaded....


Ok, so Im taking a break... my brain hurts! My little skirt personalities are draining me... not to mention my toosh is getting flatter! I did a crash marathon of getting all of my new skirt and accessory listings uploaded for my 1st Fall release yesterday. Sat at the computer for almost 6 straight hours! I was extremely thankful for my walking buddy that pushed me out the door 1st thing in the morning before I got started... because my muscles experienced no other excersize other than my right arm (taking coffee cup from disk to mouth, mouth to desk), and my fingers (tap, tap, tap) for the rest of that morning & afternoon!
So Im almost of there. Still a handful of accessories to finish uploading. I have to take a short break to fill an order, but then back to it. Then there's the 6 other new skirts stacked up and waiting for me to get started on the cutting room floor! I think Im going to have to limit myself to how many new styles I upload on the website... there's just too many different designs Id like to do... so I think the Market Square shows, Private Trunk Shows and Holiday Shows are going to get the bigger/full assortment, and Ill have to keep myself limited on the website so that Im not using up all of my time taking photos, writing descriptions and uploading new listings. Im already dissappointed that I havent had the time to do model shots for the new designs on this 1st Fall release... I havent given up hope, but I just couldnt fit it in and just couldnt wait any longer to get them uploaded.
So my biggest excitement this season is on my gangster ties! They were inspired by that quirky little movie from my childhood, "Bugsy Malone". Anyone remember that movie? My husband says that Im the only one in the world that liked that movie, but hey! I was, like, 8 when I saw it for the first time... I just remember loving all the music and dancing and costumes... thats all I remember about it! Apparently though, according to my husband, the acting was horrible! But looking back, I wonder... How?! There were so many actors and actresses in there that actually made it big... I suppose they had to have their "rough" patches too...
Anyhoooooo... Its our first week back to school this week. We are in 4th grade now. Where has the time gone?! My baby is not a baby anymore. It's such a bittersweet experience... watching your child grow up... We are only 3 days in, but she is off to a wonderful start... she loves her teacher, loves her classmates, excited each morning, feeling good... can't ask for much more than that! :) Well, I close this post with wishing all of our little ones a great start to a new school year... and to our parents too... wishing you a wonderful new year filled with new self discoveries!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment