Wednesday, November 4, 2009

KCHST Etsy Holiday Show & Sale - Nov.7th - Knoxville - West Town Mall


Ok all you Christmas shoppers.... on your mark, get set, GOOOOO!!!!!!!! It's that time again... time to start thinking about that long Christmas list... and what better gifts to give than something wonderfully unique, handmade, and from a local Knoxville artisan!!!
Support your local artists this Holiday season!!!!!
There will be tons of local Knoxville talent out at the KCHST Holiday Show & Sale over at West Town Mall, this Saturday, Nov.7th from open to close. Come on out and check it out... everything from children's clothing and accessories (that's me!), to jewelry, to hand-knit items, to pottery, to hand blown glass items, to soy candles, to soaps, and so much more!!! There will be over 40 artisans set up. We will be set up in the mall, in front of JCPenneys, where Santa will be set up starting this Sunday.... can you believe? Santa is here already?!!! I don't know about you, but this holiday season really snuck up on me!!! The older I get, the quicker time seems to go... Well, I'm just excited that my mom is coming in from Delaware to keep me company during the show this weekend... as the holidays start to roll in, I always tend to miss my family (especially my mom) more during this time... I wish we lived closer, to do all the fun Christmas festivities together... bake cookies, shop, decorate, share nostalgic stories as we come across old ornaments... its just tough to cram that in to a 4 day visit during Christmas... anyhow, I love ya' Mom!!! Thanks for making the 10 hour drive in for me this weekend!!! You're the best mom ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment